It's not my first time drawing ponies, but it's not my millionth time. This was a quick doodle, but then i got really into it and did the lineart. coloring is pretty much scribbling because I suck at coloring >__< I was too lazy to color the weapons so yeah...
Personality: Gilgamesh (Dissidia 012/ FF13-2 DLC)
Powers: Noctis (FF15)
She is a mercenary and her magic deals with the summoning of all types of bladed weapons, because she prefers them. She travel the world in search of legendary weapons. She is one of the few weapon summoners left in Equestria, estimated to only be 10 others. The trait skips anywhere from 5-8 generations before reappearing.
- Storage Spell: A spell that allows her to carry absurd amounts of swords at one time. Limited to amount of weapons available.
- Blade Creation spell: takes fine metal particles from around her to form swords and blades.
- Weapon Summon: Used in conjunction with Storage Spell. She can summon sword from storage and use it in combat.
- Ragnarock: Used in conjunction with storage spell and weapon summon. Swords are shot from portals she casts into the sky and the sword rain down on enemies. Swords disappear "reload" in storage once they come into contact with enemy or ground. Swords fly at hyper sonic speed. can be used up to a maximum of 10 minutes.
- Vorpal Slash: A wave of energy is unleashed for each swing of the sword. can only be use for 5 minutes at a time.
- Swift Blade: Used in conjunction with Storage Spell and Weapon Summon. Creates a portal around hoof from said portal a sword will be shot out around mach 6.
- High Impact: Lowers a weapon's overall mass for faster and stronger attacks. Amplifies user's power output through enchanting weapon. Only for melee combat weapons.
- Switchblade: Switch swords mid combat for higher combo-count/damage output.
- Asura Arts: Her martial arts form allows for her to use up to 10 swords at one time. I.E. If she is fighting, her style is a 10 sword style.
- Elemental Blade: Can enhance sword with any element limited to: Fire, Lightning, Ice, Holy, Dark, Poison, Plasma. Can combine elements.
- Rune Style: Teleport to a sword she inscribes with runes.
- Blade Manipulation spell: She can manipulate the size of her weapons. Think Power Pole from DB but with any weapon.